Rbtc swap transaction failed

I used rbtcswap.app for converting some RBTC to on-chain BTC.

The receiving address was a bech32 address. The transaction shows as failed on the website. Here is a screenshot. I have raised the issue on Slack and Telegram and was told that it is a “third party” tool and they will look into it.

Could someone help me understand why this failed? The RBTC are still on the contract address so it should be retrievable, right??

The link for this website was on the official RSK website. Hope the community and the experts can help.

Here’s the link to the transaction from my wallet to the contract.

I have a similar issue at hand and was looking for assistance. I attempted to use rWallet on the Soveryn Live site and it wanted to authenticate on my app but the rWallet app failed to authenticate, so I attempted a transfer to my Liquidity wallet, but turns out this was an error and the funds never showed up.

After further investigation it seems that my rWallet was on the BTC blockchain and Liquidity was on ETH. So now I have a successful transaction but no coin to show for it.

So if you find someone to help please post a link here for me and anyone else in this situation. Thanks

Blockchain ID